Donate Your Car to Bergen County’s United Way
Do you have a car you are no longer using? Instead of going through the hassle of selling, why not consider donating it in honor of a worthy cause? Bergen County’s United Way is a trusted charity of America’s Car Donation Center. The Donation Center accepts most running and non-running cars, trucks, boats, RV motorhomes, trailers, jet skis, snowmobiles and even some motorcycles. When you donate your vehicle, the Donation Center auctions it off to the highest bidder and that money is donated to the charity of your choice–because of YOUR contribution! All donations are eligible for tax deductions. How It Works: Donating Your Car & Maximizing Your Tax Deduction
- Fill out an online car donation form. (Remember to select Bergen County’s United Way!)
- America’s Car Donation Center will schedule a next day pick-up appointment to have your car towed away by a professionally licensed, bonded and insured towing company.
- Your car donation will be auctioned to the highest bidder through the largest national network of auction facilities in North America. America’s Car Donation Center utilizes the largest footprint of auctions in the country and a hybrid live and online auction models; this means a greater tax deduction for you and a higher return for the charity.
- You’ll receive your vehicle donation receipt at the time of pick-up and America’s Car Donation Center will provide the paperwork necessary for you to claim the largest qualified tax deduction.
- You will receive a receipt from the charity you designated once the donation has been made.